Wild Hive is looking for an account director to lead the delivery of high quality results for clients and the development of our staff in order to expand Wild Hive’s ability to achieve its mission – to help people live better through food and agriculture. This person will report directly to the CEO and work collaboratively with the entire Wild Hive team, as well as our robust network of contractors.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your “why” align with ours? We help people live better through food and agriculture because we believe that food and agriculture can enhance lives by nourishing the body, the senses and the community.
The Perfect Fit We are looking for a smart, high-performing communications professional who shares our values of integrity, family, perseverance, loyalty, innovation, excellence and humility. We need someone who thrives in a culture that is adventurous, fun-loving, collaborative, boundary-pushing, results-oriented, innovative, and committed to lifelong growth and learning. This person should have a passion for food and agriculture and be experienced in delivering results through integrated marketing campaigns, digital marketing, influencer marketing, media relations, and social media.
• Building, refining and managing the success of strategic communications and marketing plans and campaigns
• Maintaining strong relationships with clients and ensuring client satisfaction is not just achieved but blown out of the water; we want to be essential to our clients’ success in the same way that they help us achieve our mission
• Overseeing the development of staff by identifying professional development opportunities, providing mentorship and feedback on an ongoing basis, and being in their corner as they work to grow their skills and reach their professional goals
• Developing and managing budgets for multiple clients, ensuring projects are on time and in budget; managing contractor relationships and communication
• Developing relationships with potential clients and bringing new ideas and business opportunities to the company
• Implementing key tactics as a critical member of the team; this role is about leadership but also will mean rolling up your sleeves and delivering results alongside team members
Location and Prior Experience
• Position is remote • Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in marketing and communications • Agency or consulting experience required
Wild Hive is a woman-owned business, and from day-one we have been laser focused on creating an environment where all individuals—regardless of who they are or where they come from—can thrive and realize their potential.
We passionately believe and celebrate food as the ultimate expression of culture, and we constantly seek to explore and harness the power of food culture to inspire, educate, problem solve, and create community.
Wild Hive’s focus and understanding of foodways is an important part of who we are and the stories we tell. We draw inspiration from renowned New Orleans Chef Leah Chase who said, “In my dining room, we changed the course of America over a bowl of gumbo and some fried chicken.”