This is a hybrid position with work-from-home options but must reside in the Denver metro area.
$60,000. 00 - $70,000. 00
Recommended skills for success:
One to three years in a professional marketing role. Experience marketing real estate developments are desired; however, other transferable experience managing franchises or multilocation marketing is excellent.
Exceptional project management skills, can juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Has an eye for design, understands the qualities that define good creative content
Understands digital and social media campaign metrics
Comfortable with technology, CMS systems, Google Analytics, other marketing-related products
A positive mindset - even in times of ambiguity and change
A good collaborator that adds value to projects yet celebrates the accomplishment of others
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent progressive experience in marketing
What makes a successful marketing team member at Greystar?
Being a self-starter, having the confidence to jump in when you don't have all the answers but know you'll figure it out. You see the bigger picture and love to problem solve.
Passionate and energetic about their craft, and it shows. As a result, other team members are drawn to them and view them as leaders.
Our team members are excellent communicators. They are good writers and can present and speak confidently with customers and clients.
We take pride in our work but don't take ourselves too seriously. We learn from mistakes and can take things in stride.
They stay educated on marketing, both digital and social. They bring new ideas to the teams while always considering various strategies' processes, expectations, and sustainability. They are creative risk-takers with a realistic approach.
The Marketing Associate is responsible for collaborating with the marketing team, onsite teams, and regional leadership to create customized tactical marketing strategies and ensure consistent deployment across their portfolio. In addition, they will partner with groups internal and external to implement a strategic marketing plan that aligns with the community and portfolio goals. This is a hybrid position with work-from-home options but must reside in the Denver metro area. Greystar offers incredible benefits and growth opportunities, team building, awards, and recognition opportunities.
1. Serves as primary marketing contact for Onsite and Operations teams, including assignment of a specific portfolio based on regional needs.
2. Collaborates with the Onsite team and Operations on marketing programs that enhance property performance and support portfolio goals.
3. Uses critical thinking to define and execute marketing strategy, brand evolution, and programs that support the portfolio's business development and financial performance goals by implementing action plans around marketing, advertising, sales, and new development presentations.
4. Oversees and manages Greystar brand to maintain consistency across the portfolio.
5. Assists in acquisition and disposition assignments by managing digital asset transfer, setting up new advertising and campaign agreements, transitioning and updating social channels, and onboarding new team members by reviewing Greystar policies, procedures, and practices related to marketing and advertising.
6. Takes initiative to research, define, and launch cutting-edge technology and programs to increase performance and minimize marketing expenses.
7. Project manages the development of community-specific digital assets and collateral materials, communication pieces, promotional materials, presentations, websites, reporting, and training materials for an assigned portfolio of communities.
8. Provides oversight of ORM and social media initiatives to align with the community band, portfolio goals, and National benchmarks.
9. Provides marketing budget recommendations for acquisitions and supports annual budgeting efforts for the portfolio.
10. Oversees property photography projects to include contracting approved partners, using required VASA and agreements, and maintaining a centralized photo library-including new photoshoots, renovation photography, neighborhood, lifestyle, etc.
11. Develops and conducts portfolio training for new programs and continuing education of marketing initiatives.
12. Conducts monthly touchpoints, at minimum, with Operations through calls/meetings to discuss client expectations, marketing goals, and marketing support to enhance property performance.
13. Meets with advertising and marketing partners on a regular cadence, reviews proposed service contracts to confirm preferred rates and ideal service levels, recommends creative service providers, monitors and manages advertising suppliers for product performance and service quality, and fine tunes services/budgets in place as needed to achieve optimal results that support asset performance goals.
14. Provides technical guidance and support to onsite and corporate teams and colleagues to include troubleshooting challenges discovered as onsite teams audit digital ad channels for accuracy.
15. Collaborates with our national team, innovation, and in-house creative service teams to implement national initiatives and marketing technology at the site level.
16. May supervise other marketing team members by interviewing with an eye for top talent, hiring, training, developing, managing their performance, and making tough decisions when necessary.
17. Senior role may be assigned based on the assigned experience and/or responsibilities.
If you possess many but not all of these qualities, we still invite you to apply.
The final offer amount and the position title are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the title and salary range listed.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.