Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Ashburn, VA and Remote
Beverly Hills, Michigan
Langley Twp, British Columbia, Canada
Morgantown, West Virginia
Syracuse, New York
Herndon, VA or Remote
Syracuse, New York
- B.A. /B.S., or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience working in environment.
- Project management in an agency, design or development-focused organization or technology sector.
- Understanding of, and experience managing design driven projects with a focus on user experience needs.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in site builds, design projects, software development and web technologies.
- Some experience with Agile process is preferred.
- Experience preferred, but not required, with: WordPress (the development platform of BU), OmniPlan, ActiveColab, 10k ft plans and Trello.
- Requires flexibility and adaptability to new technology in a changing environment and a thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques, and tools.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and ability to work well under pressure and on high visibility projects, and the ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.