The Marketing Associate is responsible for collaborating with the marketing team, onsite teams, and regional leadership to create customized tactical marketing strategies and ensure consistent deployment across their portfolio. They will partner with groups internal and external to implement a strategic marketing plan that aligns with community and portfolio goals.
1. Serves as primary marketing contact for Onsite and Operations teams for an assigned portfolio of sites.
2. Provides ongoing marketing support to community teams, business leaders, and clients on a dedicated portfolio of assets. Develops tactical marketing campaigns and individual asset marketing strategies that promote each community's brand and achieves its business goals over the life of the asset.
3. Assists onsite teams with establishing and implementing social media strategy, email marketing, advertising websites, content and overall customer experience.
4. Analyzes reports and presents marketing performance data to internal and external clients by gathering and researching available sources of business intelligence data, partnering with revenue management, and proactively monitoring asset status to set short- and long-range marketing plans.
5. Communicates via webinars, live presentations, social media tools, website content, training manuals, and participation in major internal and external events to enhance engagement and satisfaction of internal and external clients.
6. Recommends preferred design agencies, consults on creative scope of work, distributes requests for proposals, and project manages property branding initiatives to ensure high quality and timely completion of branding deliverables.
7. Manages and organizes the storage of all marketing assets and maintains digital assets.
8. Meets with advertising and marketing partners on a regular cadence, reviews proposed service contracts to confirm preferred rates and ideal service levels, recommends creative service providers, monitors and manages advertising suppliers for product performance and service quality, and fine tunes services/budgets in place as needed to achieve optimal results that support asset performance goals.
9. Manages onboarding and offboarding of communities within assigned portfolio.
10. Supports and collaborates on new business development regionally.
11. Supports and contributes to marketing budget recommendations at each individual asset and monitors spend to align with ROI benchmarks.
12. Provides technical guidance and support to onsite and corporate teams as well as colleagues to include troubleshooting challenges discovered as onsite teams audit digital ad channels for accuracy.
13. Collaborates with our national, innovation, and in-house creative service teams to implement national initiatives and marketing technology at the site level.
14. Senior role may be assigned based on experience and/or complexity of responsibilities assigned.
15. Must be located in Southern California region with ability to travel to both San Diego and Orange County.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.