KW automotive is home to the high-performance brands KW suspensions, ST suspensions and Belltech suspensions. We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy Director of Sales and Marketing to help us continue driving our unprecedented growth.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
While the essential functions outlined below describe a significant portion of this position’s assigned responsibilities, other functions and accountabilities may be assigned from time to time. In the spirit of cooperation and teamwork, it is expected that all employees will do whatever is necessary to further the missions of KW Automotive North America, Inc. (the “Company”)
· Develops and implements strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve the goals and objectives of the Company.
· Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
· Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
· Directs staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
· Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
· Advises dealers, distributors and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
· Manages sales territory with internal and external sales representatives.
· Analyses sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
· Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
· Directs company marketing efforts in the North American market for all company brands to align with the organization’s goals and objectives
· Analyses market trends and conditions and reports out to the company to further the company’s marketing and sales objectives
· Represents Company at trade association meetings to promote product.
· Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
· Collaboratively works alongside Brand Management to communicate brand initiatives to the market, both consumers and channel partners
· Manages social media initiatives in the North American market for all company brands
· Directs website content creation and management to align with the brand objectives
· Analyses and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
· Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
· Directs the partnership strategic initiative including budget creation, structure and organization
· Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
· Management of the digital content creation and initiative execution for the North American market for all brand strategies
· Recommends or approves budget, expenditures and appropriations for research and development work.
· Forecasts, drafts, implements, and oversees the sales and marketing operating budget.
· Analyzes target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
· Oversees the execution of effective advertising campaigns based on market research.
· Maintains knowledge on emerging products and services.
· Collaborates with senior executives to develop growth plans for the Company.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Extensive experience in automotive aftermarket sales and marketing.
· Comprehensive ability to help achieve a structured corporate culture.
· Knowledgeable in accomplishing continuous process improvement.
· Experienced with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and other pertinent applications.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
· Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Creative, flexible, an innovative team player.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Results driven.
· Strong technical capacity.
· Effective performance management skills.
· Client/customer focused.
· Proven leadership abilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Requires a Bachelor of Arts Degree in a business related major as well as 7 years in work related sales and marketing environment with 3 years in a management position.