An opportunity to participate on a fun team working on highly sought after cutting edge technology, particularly Salesforce. Working with stakeholders to collect requirements for the technology, communicating those requirements to IT, building email flows in Salesforce, testing and analyzing email journeys, creating and communicating reports, being a subject matter expert. This position is remote.
This can be a remote position if you live in the following states only: AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, IA, ID, KS, MI, MO, NY, ND, NE, NV, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WA, & WY
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefits to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
This position is a key contributor to Banner Health's marketing operations team, driving the day-to-day implementation and optimization of marketing operations and customer research strategies and programs. This position will help build and optimize Banner's marketing consumer database, including creating data definitions and governance and landing outside data sources. This role will help ensure Banner's customers receive the right message, at the right time, at the right channel, according to their preferences. This position will also lead campaign and cross-channel insights and own Banner Health's campaign testing and iteration strategy.
1. Builds and executes targeted campaigns within Banner's marketing automation platform. This includes building journeys, mapping data extensions, setting up A/B splits, and sending campaigns. Analyzes campaign effectiveness, user behavior, and conversion data. Makes recommendations based on analysis to increase campaign effectiveness. Develops, executes, and optimizes the marketing campaign testing and iteration strategy, including A/B and multivariate testing.
2. Streamlines/improves processes, creates and maintains documentation and standards for data structure design, continuous quality monitoring, and provides advice to end users on data access and interpretation. Works closely with business partners and internal team members to document and architect source files that initiate and support the active management of marketing operations and customer research campaigns, initiatives, and reports. Maintains marketing operations and customer research data dictionary and customer preference center.
3. Tracks cross-functional marketing success through key metrics, such as impressions, click-through rates, and conversion rates. Owns development of department marketing reports for executive distribution. Works daily with Google Analytics, UQube, Tableau, and other analytics tools.
4. Performs regular monitoring and management of the quality, infrastructure and availability of marketing operations and customer research programs and tools in partnership with IT or external vendors, as appropriate. This may include actively participating in the implementation, maintenance, testing and/or identification of functional design requirements. Consistently looks for enhancements to current processes and technologies. Helps with user set-up and adoption of marketing technology tools.
5. Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Knowledge, skills and abilities as typically obtained through completion of a bachelor's degree in marketing, analytics, or a related field and 3-4 years of experience in marketing operations and analytics is a must.
Must have strong knowledge of analytics, SQL, data visualization software such as Tableau, and marketing automation software.
Experience with analytics software such as Google Analytics and data aggregation software such as UQube is a big plus.
Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Must have strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to translate technical concepts into digestible terms for business and leader consumption.
Must be a team player who collaborates well with colleagues within and outside of the marketing team.
Must demonstrate the ability to deal effectively with conflict and manage relations that balance system needs and entity priorities.
Solid foundation in cross marketing skills and activities.
Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud strongly preferred.
Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud preferred.
Advanced knowledge of SQL, Teradata, Tableau, and general data management practices and principles preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.