This highly visible role offers a unique opportunity to discover different alternative investment strategies and gain key sales & marketing experience with one of the leading French quant hedge funds. The successful candidate will have the opportunity of working with different teams and gain a comprehensive view of the functioning of a quantitative hedge fund.
- Help prepare investor meetings, calls and road shows.
- Update marketing materials (presentations, factsheets, monthly reports). Prepare ad-hoc analyses, sales pitches and help answer RFPs.
- Manage the firm website.
- Assist in transversal projects and development of new international markets.
Finance or banking degree (BAC +3 min) with a first experience as a sales assistant in asset management or trading.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Fluency in English and French. Other languages are a plus.
- Excellent command of MS Office (in particular Excel and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of financial markets and the asset management industry.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to prioritise, solve problems and show initiative.
Internship based in Paris 8.
Start date is : end of May 2021 (for a minimum of 6 months).