This position will create and lead omni-channel account marketing strategies that ensure a consistent application of brand drivers and profitability. The strategies developed must elevate our position in the marketplace, maximize brand impact, and drive sales. This person is the go-to marketing partner for the team of US wholesale sales leaders and will drive the development, sell-in, execution and evaluation of account marketing initiatives.
Reporting to the Director of NA Marketing, this position will have exposure and work with all levels of the Company.
- Lead all strategic account marketing efforts through segmentation, and alignment with Senior Sales Management, to develop account marketing plans that elevate the Brand, increase sell-in and sell-through within the US Wholesale Account channel.
- Manage and prioritize the US Account Marketing Business Development Funds and ensure cross-functional alignment of marketing efforts based on growth, authenticity, and partnership goals.
- Partner with Sales to align marketing strategy with North Star/LRP goals and lead a team of six to build, execute, and track cohesive omni-channel marketing plans that achieve sales goals.
- Identify product priorities with NA Regional Merchandising and Director of Marketing to develop regionally relevant content that can be applied within Wholesale & DTC channels.
- Develop and propose top line shop in shop and servicing strategies, that will enhance our Brand presentation, drive growth, and strengthen connection with consumers.
- Actively monitor retail sales data to maximize media spend by region and category.
- Collaborate with Amazon team to develop, execute, and report campaigns on AMS and AMG, as well as on test platforms, such as Prime Now, Prime Wardrobe and Shop the Look.